Sunday, October 28, 2012

So Far...


It's been a little while since I posted. 
So I'm here to catch you up on what has been going on across the pond.
I got a job. I started work on the 18th of October. I work for Anglian Water. I love my commute!!
I take the bus or I walk. Taking the bus takes exactly 10 minutes.
This includes walking to the bus stop, getting on the bus and walking
to my building from the bus stop. I walk home sometimes, depending on the weather, that takes about 30 minutes. The scenery is worth the walk.
This is what I see:


My first few days were filled with paper work, training, meeting new people and e-learnings.
I think I am going to like my colleagues and my job. I work 9-5 Monday -Friday. Definitely different from what I was doing back home. They don't play here when it comes time to leave work. They leave on-time here, no overtime in this country...lol
I have met some interesting people during my first week and some cute ones...lol

Stay Tuned!!
More adventures await!!

No comments:

Post a Comment