Sunday, September 23, 2012

I Ain't at CLC Anymore

So today was my first Sunday at my new possibly new church.
It was interesting. Needless to say, there's no place like home.
This church is small, and by small I mean small. Our mid-week service is larger than this church.
The music is nothing like home. However I could feel the presence of God. Even through the flat and off key notes....lol forgive me Lord.

I'm not sure if I will be making this "home", but I've decided to give them another try next Sunday.
They have a special service next Sunday, it's their 5 year anniversary. So they are having a guest speaker that I have heard about from back home.

I do love the new commute however.
I've gone from an hour drive one way to 15 minutes round trip.....Gloray!!

I'll be on the look out and prayerfully seeking another church that is Apostolic.


On a sweeter note I tried my hand at making another bourbon apple crisp.
I had to convert most of the measurements to Imperial units. Thank goodness for an ipad and Google.

caramelized sugar and bourbon for bourbon apple crisp



yummy apples and caramelized sugar and bourbon


It turned out yummy. However next time I'll  scoop more of the "juice" in with the apples before baking.

All in all I had a great day.

Stay Tuned!!




No comments:

Post a Comment